The MSI Optix G27C4 27″ FHD 1080p 165Hz Curved Gaming Monitor uses a curved display panel that has a curvature rate of 1500R, which is the most comfortable and suitable for a wide range of applications from general computing to gaming. Curved panels also help with gameplay immersion, making you feel more connected to the entire experience.
Optix monitors are equipped with a 165Hz refresh rate + 1ms response time VA LED panel which has the most benefit in fast-moving game genres such as first-person shooters, fighters, racing sims, real-time strategy, and sports. These type of games require very fast and precise movements, which an ultra-high refresh rate and fast response time monitor will put you ahead of your competition.
Generic monitor displays normally have a flicker-rate of about 200-times per second, which is unnoticeable to the naked eye but can cause fatigue over time. MSI Anti-Flicker technology provides a very comfortable viewing experience by reducing the amount of flicker while putting less strain on your eyes during a gaming session. Optix monitors are also optimized to produce less amount of blue light displayed by the monitor so that you can game for longer periods of time without eye fatigue.
- Curved Gaming display (1500R) – The best gameplay immersion.
- 165Hz Refresh Rate – Even smoother gaming experience than other gaming monitors in the industry.
- 1ms Fast Response Time – Eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates with 1ms response time.
- Wide Color Gamut – Game colours and details will look more realistic and refined, to push game immersion to its limits.
- AMD FreeSync™ Premium Technology – Tear-free, stutter-free, fluid gaming.
- Anti-Flicker and Less Blue Light – Game even longer and prevent eye strain and fatigue.
- Frameless design – Ultimate gameplay experience.
- 178° wide view angle – Share your gaming journey with close ones around you.
- Panel Size: 27″ (69cm)
- Panel Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Refresh rate: 165Hz
- Response time: 1ms
- Panel type: VA
- Brightness (nits): 250 nits
- Viewing angle: 178° (H) / 178° (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Curvature: 1500R
- Contrast ratio: 3000:1
- DCR: 100000000:1
- Pixel pitch (H x V): 0.3114(H) x 0.3114(V)
- Surface treatment: Anti-glare
- Display colours: 16.7m
- DCI-P3 / SRGB: 90% / 115%
- Video ports: 1x DP (1.2a), 2x HDMI (1.4b)
- Audio ports: 1x Earphone out
- Active display area (mm): 597.888(H) x 336.312(V)
- Kensington lock: Yes
- VESA Mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Control: 5-way OSD navigation joystick
- Power type: External Adaptor 20V 2.25A
- Power input: 100~240V, 50~60Hz
- Power consumption: 30W
- Signal frequency: 53.28 to 183.15KHz (H), 48 to 165Hz (V)
- Adjustment tilt: -5° ~ 20°
- Frameless design: Yes
- Dimensions: 61.2 x 45.8 x 22.5 cm
- Weight (NW / GW): 5400g / 9000g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI Optix G27C4 27″ FHD 1080p 165Hz Curved Gaming Monitor – Black x1